Sunday, April 4, 2010

Holy S***. I'm Pregnant!

I think the title says it all. This has been the craziest couple of weeks of my life. Much of what I'll write here will be completely cliche, but:

This is...
Surreal.
Completely mindblowing.
Awe inspiring.
Exciting.
Frightening.
Nerve-wracking.
Unbelievable.


From the moment that pregnancy test read "Pregnant", I've been floating (or bloating, rather) along in a daze. My nights are mostly sleepless or restless--the kid seems to have turned cranked the inner thermostat up past 90 degrees. Yay for wet towels on the belly and big ice packs...not to mention an incredibly patient husband who is intent on making this as easy as possible for me.

He's already started coping with my newly found cravings...

Boston Market Mac & Cheese...KFC biscuits...and Chinese food. LOTS of Chinese food.

2 months down...7 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment